|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Computer & IT
Our client, a leader as a global logistics provider, seeks to appoint an experienced XSite/SAP Champion to join their team based in Durban.
- Contribute to the achievement of the business and strategic goals through proper control & planning, to ensure the delivery of profitable and high performing site.
- Develop, co-ordinate and control continuous improvement (CI) initiatives within the Contract Logistics operational environment and execute delivery thereof.
- Coordinate and champion the XSITE implementation & continuous improvement focusing on the key areas, being Health Safety & Environment, People & Leadership, Process Optimization, DBS Success and Customer Value.
- Coordinate all SAP migration and integration of clients.
- All related queries in SAP must be resolved timeously by providing SAP Reports to customer(s) on an agreed basis and set KPI’s.
- Assist all staff with SAP system information and support if and where necessary.
- Lead certain Contract Logistics Implementation projects in accordance with the Contract Logistics Delivery Method (CLDM) policy and associated SOP.
- Provide general administrative support to management including the preparation of presentations, client, and company reports, etc.
- Create a highly visible and positive experience and atmosphere through the professional engagement with both internal and external contacts including dealing with direct enquiries in a courteous and timeous manner.
- Matric with SAP/ISO Certification
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience with continuous improvement initiatives within a Logistics Operation.
- High level of computer literacy & practical application thereof.
- Client orientation
- Cost control
- Attention to detail (accuracy)
Interested candidates can send their CV