|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
This is a combined role of a Work process coaching and Training coordination and is a day shift role.
It focuses on building team and individuals’ capabilities in applying processes and enhances employee contribution to the organization.
The person is also actively part of the Site training committee.
- Identifies, together with teams, the training requirements and helps individuals develop their Employee Development plans. Coach individuals on the development plan steps and requirements.
- Helps teams and individual members to clarify purpose, roles, boundaries, performance outcomes, team norms and operating procedures.
- Ensures that the training goals are Business and functional aligned.
- Is knowledgeable about training systems and methods and communicates back to Site Training Steering team.
- Co-ordinates the necessary training programs.
- Ensures that training is documented and updated and complies with the Workplace Skills Plan that is submitted annually to CHIETA.
- Ensures that the training is up-to-date.
- Ensures that training plans are prepared and updated for all employees.
- Co-ordinates the use of training resources.
- Participates in setting up the necessary training budget and monitors spending.
- Ensures that new training requirements are undertaken or developed and are tested.
- Co-ordinates and presents the induction of new employees.
- Informs production management in the event of shortcomings that can NOT be resolved by discussion with the production team.
- Assists teams in setting personal goals based on the team goals agreed upon between the unit leader and the team(s).
- Helps teams to resolve conflicts and to solve problems.
- Develops communication and decision making skills among team members.
- Assist teams in measuring their results and assessing their performance.
- Works closely with the unit leader to ensure the team building process is aligned and supports business needs and goals.
- Facilitates the integration of new members into the teams.
- Helps teams interface with other teams and other parts of the organization to sell ideas, break barriers and procure resources.
- Act as Operate Plant Work Processes subject matter expert for the plant; works in the field. (i.e., one-on-one coaching, control room sessions).
- Assist in the development and collection of work process measurements / Audits.
Interested candidates can send their CV