|Location||Muizenberg, Muizenberg, South Africa|
Our business in the FMCG/Retail sector has a vacancy for a Logistics Warehouse Supervisor to join our dynamic team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for warehousing and distribution of stock in the company’s warehouse, as well as other ad-hoc related duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintain effective warehousing practices and stock control systems in line with the
company’s internal policies
- Manage staff, drivers, forklift drivers and driver’s assistants
Review and supervise delivery routing schedules to ensure correct and on time delivery
as well as vehicle and equipment maintenance, where required.
- Physical stock controls in line with the company’s internal policies
The requirements for application:
- The successful candidate must have obtained a minimum of a grade 12 education, with
Mathematics as one of the subjects
- This position requires previous warehousing and logistics experience at a comparable
level of complexity ideally obtained in an FMCG/Retail environment.
- The ability to ensure accurate stock control including effective shrinkage and damage
control as well as effective logistics planning and delivery to the customer is critically important.
- A PDP driver’s license with a valid forklift license would be advantageous
This position is available immediately and preference will be given to candidates that can meet this criteria.
Interested candidates can send their CV