|Location||Germiston, South Africa|
Kip McGrath Education Centre, based in Lambton,Germiston is a Remedial Centre urgently looking for Part-Time Tutors to teach either:
- English OR Afrikaans from Early Reading – Language: (Grade R-1) & (Grade 2-6) (Grade 7-9) & (Grade 10-12)
- Mathematics: (Grade 2-6) & (Grade 7-9) & (Grade 10-12)
- Physical Science (Grade 10-12)
- Accounting (Grade 10-12)
Who are we?
Founded in 1976 in Australia and with 560 centres globally, Kip McGrath has an international reputation as a trusted and innovative provider of quality remedial education.
Programs are individually tailored to the needs of each student, offering remediation, consolidation and extension learning in numeracy and literacy from Grade R through to Grade 12.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for experienced teachers and tutors or recently graduated teachers who genuinely care about creating tailor-made sessions to ensure successful learning in a positive and caring learning environment.
What you will be doing:
- Teaching students using the Kip McGrath methodologies.
- Tutoring students in a positive, caring manner to promote self-esteem and self-worth.
- Quickly learning how to use our software to plan and conduct face to face lessons.
- Being available to commit to every class you are scheduled to teach.
- Use your strong rapport building skills to develop and maintain a strong relationship with students and parents.
- Keeping an accurate record of your students’ progress and goals on a weekly basis.
- Provide verbal and written feedback to parents.
- A teaching degree or completing your degree / Studying towards any similar fields such as
Engineering for teaching Mathematics etc.
- Friendly, professional and personable
- You work well in a team environment and also independently
- You demonstrate a positive, vibrant personality.
- Reliability and Commitment is a must
- Confidence using software and computers
- Genuine love for learning and teaching.
- High attention to details and strong organisational skills
Benefits of working with us:
- You will join a team of positive, friendly tutors
- Report to a supportive and vibrant manager
- 80-minute sessions with small groups up to 6
- Enjoy training to induct you successfully
Classes run on the following days:
Thursdays & Fridays from 15:00 – 17:00
Interested candidates can send their CV