|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
Candidate's Primary function:
• Responsible for the administration and coordination of the overall training activities in order to ensure the smooth and effective roll-out of training events and special training projects throughout the organization.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
• Extensive knowledge Training management and practice.
• Knowledge of the local and international training criteria and training suppliers.
• Understanding of oil E&P.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, psychology, English or the related.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Be responsible for the issuance and management of training certificates.
• Ensure maintenance of proper filing records including all Training related information, Contracts, Invoices and PRs.
• Maintain confidentiality of personnel issues and all data of confidential nature.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
• At least 3 years’ related working experience and working experience in oil industry is preferred.