|Location||Bryanston, Bryanston, South Africa|
Accounting & Finance
Reporting To : Parts Team Leader
Responsible for consultative solution selling of tools and garage tractor equipment to both internal and external customers of Engineering Solutions.
• Deliver the necessary level of sales by educating customers in the range of tools, parts and other equipment appropriate for their needs
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
• Evidence of proactive sales activity in a commercial environment
• Evidence of customer management and development in a commercial environment
• Proactively identify new customers, and build an effective and profitable relationship
• Retain existing customers through effective customer management techniques
• Maintain electronic and paper records and ensuring they are up-to-date at all times
• Manages parts lost sales recording & reporting for improved service rate
• Confident, extroverted personality with sound telephone skills
• Able to self-manage and deliver on role requirements
• Positive, customer-focused attitude
• Good communicator, especially verbally able to present face-to-face with a variety of customers.
• Quick at identifying, creating and seizing business opportunities
• Resilient and dedicated person.
• A good ability to engage and understand customer needs and requirements.
• Good technical background
• Valid driver’s licence
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Meet and exceed parts sales targets by providing a consultative sales solution to internal and external customers.
• A minimum of 2 – 3 years driving experience