|Location||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Street Address||Cape Town|
- Grade 12 + 3 Technical
- 2 Year’s related
Skills and Competencies
- 2 Years in Supervision of Fuel Building Operations
- Knowledgeable in IAEA Safeguards Requirements
- Contractor Management and Supervision.
- Diagnoses skills
- Safety knowledge
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literacy skills
- To supervise fuel building activities such as fuel handling operations, fuel inspections and testing as required.
- Support site arrangements for international fuel and fuel components deliveries.
- Verify that correct components / spares / services etc. are procured.
- Fulfil IAEA safeguards requirements discuss deviations and implement corrective actions.
- Attend and participate in meetings, discussions, etc. and write comprehensive reports as required.
- Contractor management and supervision.
- Perform any other legitimate activity as required.
Interested candidates can send their CV