|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Drive overall performance and manage US Insurance voice processes - Prudential. Responsible for supervisory support, escalation/complaint handling, and delivering results as per Service Level Agreement targets/timelines. Produce reports to gauge process performance and lead process meetings/calls. In addition to call service levels, customer satisfaction and voice quality on calls will be key metrics to be focused on. Attrition management will be a prime deliverable.
- Manage teams and ensure customer satisfaction, quality, and
productivity targets are met
- Motivate team members and control attrition
- Complaint and escalation management
- Monitor call transactions on an ongoing basis and take
corrective steps where necessary or make incremental
- Provide coaching and feedback to team members to enable
them to improve their performance.
- Assist new hires such that they are productive on the floor in
the shortest possible time frame
- Client Interaction, where required – Daily/Weekly/Monthly
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures,
external regulations, and information security standards.
- Collect and provide data required for various audits like GI/Internal Audit
Effectively manage queue and balancing of workload
Competencies & Skills
- Knowledge of the function, process, and systems
- Coaching and Feedback ability
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Effective operations management
- Managing and setting up a pilot process in the past is highly preferred
Values & Behavior
- Customer Service Orientation
- Quality Orientation
- Empathy for effective on the job coaching and feedback
Grade 12/Graduation (in any stream) or diploma with a minimum of 12 years of education.
Work Experience Requirements
Minimum 3 years of work experience in Business Process Off-shoring. Should have at least one year of supervisory experience in the international Voice business, preferably in the US client domain and Insurance industry.
Interested candidates can send their CV