|Location||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
|Street Address||Port Elizabeth|
- 3 Year relevant IT degree/diploma (NQF level 6) & with Microsoft 0365 Security Certified Security and Enterprise Administrator (Associate or Expert)
- A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience on Microsoft Server Administration and Microsoft O365 Security
- A minimum of 2-3 years maintenance and administration of Kaseya VSA platform
- A minimum 1-2 years in a Supervisory role
- A + Certification will be advantageous
- N + Certification will be advantageous
- Kaseya Certification
- ITIL 3 or 4 will be advantageous
- Microsoft or Equivalent
- MCP (Desktop)
- O365 Certification
- Knowledge and or certification of HP, Dell and Lenovo products will be advantageous
- Kaseya VSA 2-3 years’ experience
- Microsoft Server General Support 2-5 years’ experience
- SQL Basic Understanding of database structures and maintenance
- Hardware trouble shooting skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong administration skills
- Skill to drive a problem to solution even beyond BU area of responsibility,
- Excellent Customer relationships and listening potential
- Conversant knowledge of IT terminology
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately use the available software or specialist monitoring tools to maintain awareness and control of the hardware and software.
- Used approved remote management tools to remote support end user devices
- Liaise with external resources (3rd Party Management) to facilitate resolution of 3rd party Incidents
- Ability to do root cause analysis and troubleshooting across systems to resolve incidents
- Excellent communication skills (verbally, telephonically and electronically) Email, Whats App etc.
- Ability to engage and liaise with all personnel including VIP personnel.
- Follow escalation matrix and keep customer informed.
- Enabling management with communication about incidents/requests
- Remote support and 24*7 standby, after hours and on-call support
- Ownership of Incidents and Service Requests, until resolution with continues feedback.
- Build Relationship with customers to improve and provide world class support.
- Ability to break-fix problems and to satisfy installation requests, simple or complex, in a wide range of dissimilar environments
- Identify and understand business challenges of the Customer and the impact thereof on the device support
- Build a working knowledge of Microsoft products
- Support security policies and standards of the Customer
- Ensure company assets (replacement parts) are tracked and maintained responsibly
Interested candidates can send their CV