|Location||Soshanguve, South Africa|
SOSHANGUVE SOUTH CAMPUS
The Department of Law has a position of a Student Assistant at the Soshanguve South Campus.
Critical Performance Areas
- Daily admission such as record keeping systems.
- Receiving phone calls,requests ,enquiries and handling it accordingly.
- Assist with admin related work of the department (i.e Photocopies ,manage stationery ,filling etc)
- Academic qualifications:
- 3rd year or B-Tech registered in Office Management and Techonology or Business Administration.
- Atleast on year experience in academic environment.
- One year experience in OfficeAdministration.
- Computer Literacy
Interested candidates can send their CV