|Location||Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
Job to facilitate purchasing & production control/flow by ensuring efficient movement of goods or supplies by performing post order coordination with vendors and expedite materials to ensure delivery schedule matches specifications.
- Receive, pick issue and dispatch inventory.
- Ensure the best storage and handling of warehouse goods.
- Ensure that all stock movements are recorded and controlled in an accurate manner.
- Ensure all issue documentation is signed off and accurate records maintained.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment.
- Control and secure inventory; including warehouse equipment (forklift, pallet stacker, hand trucks)
- Ensure all received items are binned in their respective bin locations.
- Take part in the cycle count/stock take process.
- To ensure bin locations for new stock codes are updated in the system.
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- Advanced Diploma in CIPS, Stores Management or equivalent.
- Computer Literate
- Member of ZIPS
- Previous knowledge of Warehouse, Purchasing and Administration Procedures
• Minimum 5 years’ experience