|Location||Lydenburg, South Africa|
Sales & Retail
Spares Sales Representative ( Lydenburg)
One of our clients based in Lydenburg, is looking for a Spares Sales Representative to join their team in the HEAVY MACHINERY Industry.
BASIC + COMM
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Qualified in relevant trade (Diesel Mechanic/Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Mechanic etc) with minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Mining Industries and Principles
- Fluent in English (Written and Verbal)
- Computer literate and conversant with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding or experience in the underground mining industry, with mining methodologies, understanding of equipment application, and the mining production cycle is an advantage.
- General TMM machine technical knowledge, maintenance procedures, safety controls and mining applications an advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support a team of Sales and Product Engineers with Technical Services.
- Represent and sell GHH Products, spares and services to the customer by means of customer visits.
- Maintain contact with existing customers and develop new business.
- Focus on sales performances, repairs and development.
- Establish and control existing customers and business.
- Provide Technical & Sales support as well as services to the satisfaction of customers.
- Work together with various product specialists.
- Teamwork between all branches.
- Involvement in tenders and decision-making process.
- Face-to-face site meetings with customers.
- Focus on business growth by identifying new business opportunities.
- Budgeting and forecasting/planning
- Coordinate and liaise with customers on a daily basis.
- Reporting daily, weekly and monthly as required.
- Controlling of stock, both internal (warehouse) and external (customer sites)
- Management of logistics and delivery.
- Management of order intake and invoicing, RFQ’s and quotes.
- Results driven, ethical, ambitious, energetic, motivated and intelligent.
- An intimate knowledge of mobile machinery technics and their mining application.
- Personal integrity with functional code of ethics and moral fibre.
- Ability to technically learn the product range and their application in the industry.
- Self-disciplined, systematic and measured approach to problem solving
- Ability to resolve customer complaints
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Conflict management.
Interested candidates can send their CV