|Location||East London, East London, South Africa|
To do maintenance and breakdown repairs on all Mechanical Equipment
- To perform inline inspections and maintenance.
- To perform plant Shutdown work.
- To assist in the upgrading of equipment and maintaining machinery
- Installs, maintains and repairs specialized equipment
- Reports any difficulties or faults arising in the operation or utilization of the equipment
- Maintain OHASA standards and ensure high levels housekeeping.
- Adhere to all Health & Safety Regulations and instructions.
- Do Shift relieve if required Grade 12/Matric
REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- At least 5 years` minimum experience as a Fitter
RECOMMENDED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & QUALITIES
- Good Fitting ability
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatics systems
- Basic welding.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested candidates can send their CV