|Location||Durban, South Africa|
- Diploma / Degree in Safety / Quality Management / Risk Management or related area; with a SAMTRAC / NEBOSH qualification;
- ISO 9000 / 45000 Lead Auditor qualification would be an advantage
- 2-3 years experience in an operational environment (Factory / Agriculture), working in a health and safety role.
- Training in First Aid and Fire Prevention is an added advantage
- Knowledge of relevant SHERQ legislation and regulatory requirements;
- Ability to plan, organise and track activities for self and others; problem solving and analytical skills; administrative ability and attention to detail; sound interpersonal and communication skills to be able to convey information effectively and influence others.
- Report writing skills; ability to coach and facilitate learning; skills in MS Office
Interested candidates can send their CVs