|Location||Humansdorp, Humansdorp, South Africa|
Qualifications and Experience
National Diploma Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with 5 years technical related experience
Artisan N6 (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering) with 6 years technical related experience
Qualified Artisan (Trade Test) with 8 years technical related experience
Skills and Competencies
- Behavioural Skills: Integrity, honesty, trustworthiness and professionalism
- Leadership skills: Team player, motivating teams, coaching, mentoring, developing, etc.
- Knowledge: Eskom Policies, Standards and Procedures, Maintenance and Operating and Outage Value Chains, Internal systems: Maximo, Vat, SAP “cost centre owner”
- Skills: Supervisory skill Negotiating, Contract Management, Financial, Human Resource Skills, Conflict Management, Facilitation Skills, Authorisation for Local Control, Valid Driver’s Licence (Code 08), Planning and Organising and Time Management.
- Interpersonal skills
- Clear decision making, Low Risk Profile, Compliance
Statutory and Regulatory Compliance
Network Asset Management
Finance and Commercial
Interested candidates can send their CV