|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our client, within the manufacturing industry seeks to appoint a Senior Receiving Controller (Contract), to join their team based in Prospecton.
The primary function of this role is to ensure the Warehouse & Storerooms is kept in good condition, stock is correctly and efficiently packed away and ensuring stock rotation is maintained.
- Checking and processing all supplier delivery documentation received from the supplier or their transporter, this includes resolving any queries or delays
- Confirm that supplier raw materials are supplied in accordance with supplier standard as detailed by their COA.
- Physical count of raw materials as per the cycle count register and the reporting of any potential or actual stock outs
- Quality, organized and up to date record keeping
- Departmental NCRs raised to management
- Receiving in of Supplier raw materials and Packaging as per procedure and stock is correctly stored by the end of the receiving day
- Ensure supplier personnel are wearing correct required PPE for access on our site, any not wearing must be reported to management for instructions
- Receiving in of inter branch shipments, checking physical stock to pallet slips, packed within 24 hours of receiving shipment
- Spill control on site
- The collation, review and spot checking of all housekeeping checklists relating to the receiving department
- Daily checks on department efficiencies, continuous improvement
- Daily processing on Supplier returns RTS & Gate pass, controlling of returns to suppliers and returnable packaging ensuring it is sent back to supplier when ready
- Fulfil a backup role in the event of an absent co-worker
- Adhoc tasks as requested Job Requirements
- Matric – with mathematics
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience
- Very good organizational, administrative skills with high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to organize, plan and track tasks with an attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of ISO procedures. Provide quality input into the team to ensure broader strategic goals are achieved.
- Be flexible and enjoy working rapidly changing team-based environment.
- Must be available immediately
Interested candidates can send their CV