|Location||Umhlanga, Umhlanga, South Africa|
My client based in Umhlanga seeks a Senior Project Manager. The purpose of the role is to drive the development & execution of strategy related to Technical Projects.
- 10 Years of Project Management experience on large
complex projects – with a Project portfolio of managed
projects for the last 5 years
- 8-10 years’ experience with SDLC projects as a Project
- Experience with budget management including
- PMP certified
- 5 years’ 3rd party management experience
- 5 years’ experience managing remote teams
- Strategy & planning responsible for full project life cycle
ownership: successful project delivery will include full
implementation from initiation to deployment for one
major or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all
phases of the project.
- Handle deliverables of multiple projects at the same time
- Manage project scope and changes.
- Relationship Management. Identify and develop trusted
relationships with project and program stakeholders,
sponsors, external stakeholders and third party providers.
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive-level
- Able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates can send their CV