|Location||Vanderbijlpark, South Africa|
Key Performance Areas include but not limited to:
- Academic leadership – Teach and assess at undergraduate/postgraduate levels;
Develop curriculum in applicable field of specialisation, influence the development,
maintenance and control in field of specialisation.
- Research leadership – Undertake post-graduate research in field of specialisation,
provide accredited research outputs, teach graduates and post-graduates.
- Industry relationship building – Liaise with industry including consultation
- Community engagement – Participate in community flagship programme/projects.
- Internal process – Conduct ad-hoc duties as assigned by the line-manager.
Qualification and Experience:
- A PhD (Senior Lecturer) or a Master’s degree in an Accountancy related field / CA
- Registration as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Possess a sound knowledge in the theory and application of Financial Accounting,
Internal Auditing and Auditing;
- Knowledge of Systems Project Management and Information Systems Auditing will be
an added advantage;
- Five years (Senior Lecturer) or three years (Lecturer) of tertiary education or related
- Research experience and accredited outputs;
- Added advantage: Accreditation/Membership with a relevant professional body (IIA,
- Presentations at national and international conferences;
- A teaching qualification will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills;
- Excellent teaching/facilitation skills;
- Excellent planning and organising skills;
- Good inter-personal and time-management skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Have the initiative and the motivation to work without extensive supervision.
Interested candidates can send their CV