|Location||Polokwane, South Africa|
The Department of Computer Science has a permanent position for a Senior Lecturer at the Polokwane Campus.
- A relevant Doctorate degree in the field of Computing (NQF Level 10)
- A relevant undergraduate qualification in Computer Science or similar is a prerequisite
- Proven research and publications record in peer-reviewed journals (preferably accredited) and papers delivered at Computer science – related conferences
- At least 5 years lecturing experience at a higher institution of learning OR 3 year lecturing at higher institution of learning and 2 years relevant industrial experience
- Experience in supervising postgraduate students with their research projects.
- Evidence of teaching across a number of subject areas in Computing.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate lecturing and assessment
- Postgraduate research supervision and participate in community engagement projects
- Scientific research and publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Creation of examination papers and other related assessment opportunities
- Course development and maintenance of subject(s) study guides, course work and other related materials (including the blackboard systems – MyTUTor)
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the curriculum
- Be available for students during consultation time and at appointments
- Identify and attending additional training opportunities
- Academic administration, participate in academic committees and extra curricula activities
Interested candidates can send their CV