|Location||East London, East London, South Africa|
Computer & IT
Senior developers interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction. Provide quality assurance review and the evaluation of existing and new software products. Develop high-level system design diagrams for program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation. Develop and implement moderate to complex applications on one or more platforms.
- Perform programming and related tasks, which include
oPlanning, Estimations and Implementation
- Write technical documentation
- Code Reviews
- Communication with stakeholders
- Provide support to Management
- Provide mentorship and guidance to Mid-Level and Junior Developers
- Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Continuous Improvement of:
oSkills and Ability
oReturn Rate (Target Less than 10%)
- Always be Accountable for what you do and work on
- Provide guidance to team on best practice solutions
- Review root cause analysis of issues ensuring implementation of the solution
- Identify areas to improve system performance and availability
- Resolve complex technical design issues
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of technological developments in the industry
- Possess strong problem solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure
- Communicate effectively and professionally in all forms of communication with internal customers
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Systems
- 5+ Years experience developing Desktop and/or Web Applications
- Knowledge of Progress OpenEdge programming language and related frameworks
- Strong understanding of software design principles, industry standards, architecture and navigation.
- Extensive professional experience with Object-Oriented Languages.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Object-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with Relational Databases; DB design, stored procedures, T-SQL, DB architecture.
- Certification on OpenEdge Reference Architecture(OERA) advantageous.
- Proven track record in working in an agile team.
Salary R31000.00 to R35000.00 per month
Interested candidates can send their CV