|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Opportunity to join this international agricultural concern who's main focus is developing innovative solutions to increase the productivity of plants.
To lead sales within the goals and values of the company, contributing for all the processes involved, helping on the management of the distribution system and its territory of operation, being technical reference and multiplying knowledge, and collaborate with the different areas of the company, aiming at the result of the business.
The successful individual will spend most of their time on the road, meeting with Farmers in the KZN region as well as a lot of time in the field.
The ideal person must be an independent worker and be prepared to travel to Nelspruit (Mpumalanga) every quarter for Seminars and Training.
Fluency in English and Afrikaans well in order to liaise with the farmers. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring relations with customers and employees based on the values defined by Stoller;
- Accomplishing periodic visits to distributors and customers, aiming to understand the needs and offer solutions after analysis and validate the solutions with Business Manager;
- Prospecting new customers in the region and contribute with complete analysis for Business Manager to support business strategy;
- Ensuring and leading distributor management to support business strategy;
- To ensure with Manager's support the execution of the Stoller Action Plan within the quality standards established by the company;
- Ensuring the sales process: inclusion of the order, planning of delivery within the necessary time and monitoring of the payment of the order, aiming to increase sales and satisfy customers;
- Fully ensure the assembling demonstration trials, manage the development, applications and harvest with excellence, sending the results to the company and customers;
- Ensuring the flow of information between customers and the company, anticipating problems and actively participating in discussions of alternative solutions with Business Manager and departments of the company (team work);
- Submitting timely reports (activities, visits and flows) and prior weekly schedule of activities to ensure business strategy;
- Ensuring collaboration with all departments of the company: meet deadlines with quality, share results and good practices, have critical analysis and communication initiative to increase team work;
- To qualify technically aiming to become a reference in the region;
- To disseminate knowledge through capacity building actions for the distribution system, end users and influencers in their region of operation, aligned with Business Manager;
- Carrying out after sales guaranteeing the efficiency and performance of products in the field to increase sales. Key Performance Indicators
- Reach Sale´s budget in Rands and Liters;
- Quantity and quality of field trials (knowledge);
- Sale´s forecast accuracy;
- Sales Expenses budget;
- Team work and good communication with the company and line manager;
- Improvements on required knowledge (plant nutrition, physiology, soil science, crops management, field trial´s statistic); product’s knowledge.
Interested candidates can send their CV