|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
- Grade 12 + 3 (Technical/Project Management)
- 5 years’ Project / Contract Management
Skills and Competencies
- Contract law
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Computer literacy
- Contract Administration
- Claims Management
- Problem Solving
- Manage complex projects
- Manage complex contracts
- Reviewing draft contract in relation to compilation requirements
- Ensure that all notifications and deliverables are compiled and submitted to the relevant contractors.
- Providing support on claims issues and communicating on status to senior management.
- Provide a project planning, and monitoring advisory service to project leaders, senior technicians and project planners
- Control complex project and contract cost
- Manage the quality requirements of complex projects
- Manage relevant aspects of plant commissioning with relevant seconded staff
- Give input into commercial process
- Approve all relevant detailed progress and completion reports
- Maintaining detailed records of all costs to provide transparent feedback to improve the tender and budget preparation of future contracts.
Interested candidates can send their CV