|Location||Sandton, South Africa|
BSc (Hons) Degree in Geology
5 years Coal experience
Professional Registration Body:
Registered with SACNASP
Skills and Competencies
- Living the Eskom Values - Demonstrates behaviour that is credible, respected by others and reflect the Eskom values.
- Team player - A flexible approach to work with others that facilitates collaboration and teamwork
- Results orientation - Directs energy towards the achievement of high-performance targets, goals and standards.
- Mentoring individuals and assuring that skills transfers are implemented
- Coal Combustion Technology
- Insight into Generation Business Activities
- Report writing and Presentation skills – forms a primary requirement competency for this job
- Business acumen - Knows how Eskom businesses work. Knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, and information affecting his/her business.
- Networking - Has involvement in profession and/or personal associations.
- Judgement and Decision-making - Uses rigorous logic and methods to analyse and solve difficult problems with effective solutions. Looks beyond the obvious and does not stop at the first answers.
Report writing & Presentation skills – It is important to present the topics of work in an articulate and understandable manner to the stakeholder(s) to whom the deliverable is intended for
Manage coal quality and Assess coal quality Impacts
Manage contamination control system
Manage coal supply contracts and budgets
Manage coal reserves
Manage coal processing / sampling
Assist with projects / coal research
Interested candidates can send their CV