|Location||Durban, Durban, South Africa|
Computer & IT
A reputable company within the insurance/ financial services industry requires a Scrum Master who will be based in Durban.
- Responsible for effectively implementing the principles of Scrum to support the development of software applications.
- To provide leadership, coaching, encourage collaboration, teamwork and self-management whilst ensuring continuous improvement of work standards Support the product development process;
- Facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Ensure the scrum processes are clear within the team and the rest of the organization.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of openness, collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Remove impediments in order to ensure the teams are as productive as possible.
- Ensure that resources are efficiently organised in the scrum team.
Support the Business Owners:
- Assist as needed with backlog maintenance.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and communicating relevant information.
Support the Cross Functional Teams:
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection and task definition.
- Participate proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools, and best practices.
- Facilitate discussion and conflict resolution
Interested candidates can send their CV