|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
Sales & Retail
Sales representatives – Liquor sales - Gauteng
Liquidity, a distributor of fine wine & spirits, is looking for two energetic individuals to join their sales team (Pretoria area & Johannesburg off con/retail)
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Works closely with marketing team to assist with on or/and off-site activities as and when required.
- Weekends and public holidays work required from time to time
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Liquidity’s management reserves the right to add or remove duties in line with the business strategy and processes. Duties are not restricted to only the above.
Sales Representative KPI’s:
- Meet monthly sales objectives as set out in Commission Structure minimum of 50% growth over 3 month period
- Complete Call Sheets, Weekly planner and other admin activities on weekly basis and meet weekly deadline
- New Customer closing ratio vs Customers seen
- Customer call rate to increase
- Customer relationship and retention to be effectively managed.
4 years sales experience, experience in Liquor industry will be advantageous but not compulsory
Lowest qualification required: Matric. Certificate/Diploma advantageous.
Own reliable vehicle a must
Package & remuneration:
Fixed (market related) salary with company phone & tablet. Fuel & any other expenses to be re-imbursed on claim basis.
Interested candidates can send their CV