|Location||Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
Sales & Retail
|Street Address||Port Elizabeth|
- Expand existing clients own brand shelf space, and increase client spend throughout portfolio, with the aim of full representation in all 3 Own Brand streams in all customers, as well as maintaining existing customer relations.
- Actively look for new customers. Ability to cold call and get new business.
- Train pharmacy staff on existing and new products to ensure they can disseminate information to the public to assist in enhancing sales.
- Be proactive in providing management with a strategy for your area and specific customers to ensure growth in sales and existing shelf space. Provide feedback on competitor products and activity.
- Develop and maintain strong region / customer knowledge by compiling and maintaining a detailed database of existing and targeted clients (status, comments from last visit, next steps etc)
- Implement action plans in accordance with marketing / sales strategy of the department
- Call on all existing pharmacies as per calling cycle and target client base.
- Sell and promote the company Brand products to the target client base in your area.
- Ensure accurate Merchandising (applicable prices/shelf talkers) and pricing on shelves.
- Work with existing and new Clients to find better opportunities for own brand products in terms of increased sales and shelf space.
- Personally, visiting and liaising with clients within the target market
- Record customer complaints and interrogate thoroughly. Provide feedback to management on specific items as well as reasons for losing market share to competitors.
- Provide training to customers and front shop staff on Own Brand products.
- Matric and valid driver’s licence
- At least 3 years’ experience in-field pharmacy sales for a recognized pharma company
- Experience in training pharmacy front shop staff.
Interested candidates can send their CV