|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Sales & Retail
Our client, within the Freight services industry seeks to appoint a dynamic sales representative to join their team based in Durban.
- Sales functions
- Obtaining new clients
- Must be able to do quotations
- Build relationships with customers based on trust and respect.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal structures of the business to facilitate customer needs fulfilment.
- Act as the primary source of contact with customers.
- Analyse sales reports and identify sales and margin opportunities.
- Follow all company processes and uniform standards.
- Activate promotions in line with company layouts, planning processes and associated activities.
- Develop and activate creative merchandizing and branding tactics that are in line with the company sales process.
- Constantly maintaining market knowledge by conducting market and competitor research. Using this knowledge to increase sales and margin volumes.
- Matric – Tertiary qualification advantageous
- 5 – 10 years’ experience within clearing and forwarding industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must have own reliable vehicle.
- Must be able to maintain post sales relationships with customers.
Interested candidates can send their CV