|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
Sales & Retail
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new and existing business by focusing on customer channels to drive sales of entire product basket
- The incumbent will work with the area sales manager to develop customer base products within the focused channels with focused goals
- The focus will be on all major end users which include restaurants, lodges, forecourts, hotels, hospitals, and canteens Qualifications:
- Matric certificate
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in FMCG industry, preferably Food and Food Service and End User.
- The candidate must have a further one-year experience in Sales and Account acquisition.
A degree or diploma in sales and marketing would be advantageous, have sound computer knowledge with IT proficiency to interpret data and formulate sales targets and generate reports
- The successful candidate must have the ability to develop new business, be target driven, must be willing to do cold calling and have strong negotiation skills
- The candidate must be in possession of a South African driver's license older than 2 years, be a self-starter, pro-active and motivated with ambition.
Interested candidates can send their CV