|Location||Milnerton, Milnerton, South Africa|
Our client is a leading import, export and distribute seafood products to various countries worldwide.
Job purpose: Manage the effective running of the department by achieving set targets without
compromising of Food Safety or Quality.
- Achieving set targets, maximum turnover plus sales profitability & growth
within an assigned set of customer Key Accounts by effectively selling the
company’s products on a daily and contractual basis.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of Key Account customers to ensure they
do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to Key Account customers
in a timeously manner.
- Drive the new business development of the company and grow the new business sales.
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal planning team and
customers using key account metrics.
- Manage, develop and maintain a positive internal and external team environment
and provide sales target feedback weekly & monthly and provide the tools/training
for the team to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Develop sales growth strategies as per Key Account customer’s specifications.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly sales performances, growth and
maintain updated margin and profitability reports, prepare and present budget
variance reports, cost variance (planned budget vs. actual budget).• Manage volume and value of returned goods and ensure claims processed timeously. Feedback on stock availability and shortages to Key Account Customers and
- Achieve budgeted expectations and feedback on barriers so corrective action can
- Manage the Key Accounts stock holding both at company and customer depots,
replenishment and forecasting for future demand and correct stock holding.
Qualifications/Skills: • Matric
- Degree in Sales and/or Marketing will be advantageous.
- SAP will be advantageous.
Experience needed: • At least 3 - 7 years FMCG experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a management role / leading team.
- Seafood Industry will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates can send their CV