|Location||Midrand, Midrand, South Africa|
Sales & Retail
Sales Executive (Midrand) required for a Digital Infrastructure/Wireless Tech company, strong in business development, hunter-type, sales-person who is well connected within this industry!!! Reporting to the Sales Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop customer base by introducing new customers in the Industrial markets (Mining)
- Market products and solutions in the South African and Africa markets
- Work with partner OEMs to introduce and develop new markets
- Generate and follow up on leads, qualify leads and prioritize opportunities
- Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations
- Drive implementation of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Feel comfortable in front of an audience of decision makers.
- Maintain understanding of company’s strategic direction and interpret its relevance to the industry sectors.
- Maintain understanding of competitive activity relevant to industry sectors
- Have a good understanding of Technologies, Wireless and Digital Two Way radio technologies and solutions Person specification.
Knowledge and understanding of:
- Experience in selling solutions into mining would be beneficial.
- Solutions provide connectivity to mining machines such as Haul trucks and blasthole drills. It will therefore be beneficial if the candidate has an interest and high level knowledge of these applications and the role players in the market that provides these systems
- Wireless Mesh networks
- Digital Two Radio solutions (Tetra & DMR)
- Asset Management (Tagging and Tracking)
- Underground communications
- Enterprise WiFi solutions
- Broadband microwave networks Personal qualities:
- Team player. Deadline driven
- Flexible, and willing to work in the constantly changing environment of a growing service providing services which operates across all regions.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Ability to support and enthuse others and maintain a professional image.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fully Computer literate
- Ability to work at both a detailed and strategic level
- Excellent customer service ethic
- Punctual and reliable
- Possess excellent analytical and interpretative skills
- Fully bilingual in English
- Flexible and creative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Capable of working independently, using one’s own judgement and solving problems, as and when it arises
- Clean driver’s licence and criminal record.
Interested candidates can send their CV