|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Science & Engineering
Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in South Africa.
- Reservoir Engineer- Geology & Reservoir Team
- Responsible for the reservoir research work, including the reservoir and well performance, reserve management, long term plan, technical negotiation and contract signing etc.
- Monitor and analyze reservoir related data while drilling, to support the drilling and completion team.
- Analyze the oil field production performance to work out the appropriate measures to be taken in the field production increasing measures and annual production plan.
- Analyze the producer and injector wells production performance to work out the appropriate measures to be taken in single well measurement and production plan.
- Analyze and make statistics in the development of the reservoir interval to ascertain the development target interval and improve the production capacity of the single wells.
- Examine and make statistics in the performance of the well condition and the various lifting facilities being used.
- Reservoir management.
- Long term development plan for the company.
- Annual production plan for the company.
- Organize to complete the development research work procedure and the project proposal, the technical negotiation and contract signing.
- Other work related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Hydrocarbon development, reservoir engineering, Petroleum engineering or related.
- At least 6 years related working experience.
- Familiar with reservoir management
- Skill in reservoir performance analysis.
- Understanding the composition of the general development plan and the adjustment plan
- Knowledge about TOR.