|Location||Milnerton, South Africa|
This financial risk position is available at a global company.
- Responsible for conducting analytical in-depth research to support the needs of the team.
- Monitoring, creating and maintaining profiles of heightened risk individuals and entities of allocated countries
- Identifying, capturing and managing regulatory and reputational risk to reduce incidents of financial crimes such as money laundering, fraud, and corruption
- Existing database maintenance
- Reports to the Manager
- Interacts with team members as well as colleagues within company’s groups in various locations.
Assist OCRU (Organized Crime Unit) with any special requests. Become familiar with both OCRU Guidelines and General Guidelines.
Creation of SOE (State Owned Enterprise) profiles in all level.
- Fluency in one of the below Foreign language(s) and English
- Good critical thinking, good analytical skills, excellent attention to details, eager to learn new things
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Awareness of news and general knowledge is beneficial.
Interested candidates can send their CV