|Location||Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, South Africa|
Vacancy: Theatre Scrub Sister – Port Elizabeth
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates who would like to become part of our multi-disciplinary Theatre Team at our state-of-the-art Day Hospital.
- Be a Professional Nurse with current SANC registration.
- Be driven, versatile, committed and passionate about the Nursing profession.
- Three years experience in the following disciplines will be an advantage - Ophthalmology, General, Gynaecology, Facial Maxilla, ENT, Orthopaedics, Plastic Surgery or Urology.
- Have a thorough knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- A qualification in Operating Theatre Nursing Science will be advantageous.
- Be willing to work shifts and overtime and do standby duty in accordance with the requirement of the unit.
- Total care of patients within the Theatre Complex.
- Facilitate various surgical procedures.
- Building professional relationships with doctors and other medical personnel.
- Maintain all Health, Safety and Infection Control Standards.
- Management of stock and equipment in accordance with clinical and economic imperatives.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
We offer a highly competitive package including 13th cheque and Company benefits
Interested candidates can send their CV