|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Our client, a leading manufacturer seeks an experienced Regional Quality Team Leader to join their Durban team.
The successful incumbent must be systematic, assertive, structured in their approach and be high on compliance, with at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Facilitate and close out of all customer complaints
- Manage customer complaint reports
- Participate in internal non-conformances related to manufacturing defects
- Manage and maintain the incidents logged in the non-conformance systems
- Schedule and minute all DRM meetings for business units
- Updates DRM action tracker and register, and calls monthly review meetings
- Support FS & Q systems co-ordinator with internal audits
- Internal audit team members
- Compile weekly reports for customer services meetings and circulate
- Compile monthly quality reports
- Prepare quality data for management review meetings Requirements:
- Must have a Btech (mechanical) or IPSA Diploma in packaging technology
- Must have packaging & design spec experience
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills with strong administration and report witting experience
- Experience with investigating new equipment for testing functionality of rigid packaging
- Experience in commissioning and training of shop floor and quality team on new equipment as well as SOP development & training
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role in rigid packaging (essential)
- This person must be systematic, assertive, structured in their approach and be high on compliance.
Interested candidates can send their CV