|Location||Durban, South Africa|
reputable company within the manufacturing/ FMCG industry requires a Regional Quality Manager who will be based in Durban.
The successful person will be responsible to manage the Quality Team as well as the Quality systems for the region. This position will be reporting in to the SHEQ Executive.
- Implement, review, ensure compliance to and maintenance of all Quality systems and procedures in the region
- Develop and execute an internal Quality audit program
- Actively implement continuous improvement projects
- Manage the Quality team
- Ensure Quality assurance with regards to raw materials and final products
- Reduce customer complaints
- Partner with Sales Managers to provide Customers with outstanding service
- Assemble, analyse and report Quality statistics and trends and make recommendations
- Manage the MRM, DRM process
- Develop and carry out Quality training and education programs
- Establish and manage Quality budget Disclaimer This Advert and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of EOH Group Limited and/or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). The Group accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, whatsoever and howsoever incurred or suffered, resulting or arising from the use of information contained in an Advert which has not been released by the Group.
- A min of five years Quality Management experience
- ISO 9001 experience (implementation and management) essential
- Previous FMCG manufacturing or packaging experience is essential
- Minimum of a Degree (Quality, or a related qualification)
- Advanced excel
Interested candidates can send their CV