|Location||Pietermaritzburg, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa|
To create and nurture a vibrant and productive sales team and coordinate all the sales & marketing activities in the region.
- Sourcing for new business in the region.
- Achievement of sales targets for the branches under supervision.
- Motivation, mentoring and ensuring high energy levels of the teams in all the branches.
- Ensure that there is growth in the number of actual and active Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring retention of Sales Representatives.
- Ensure continuous and thorough training of Sales Representatives.
- Oversee office operation and administrative functions to ensure compliance.
- Building relationships in sales and collections activities with stakeholders.
- In charge of coordinating marketing activities for the branches under supervision.
- Ensuring maximum supervision of allocated branches.
- Sales Management Skills of Direct Sales; Recruitment; Promotional Skills; Account Management; Customer Service; and Entrepreneurship.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills particularly Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and E-mail
- Leadership and supervisory skills
Required Qualifications and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Teachers with experience in Administration are encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position preferably in a financial institution.
- A professional qualification in sales and marketing will be added advantage.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree