|Location||Klerksdorp, Klerksdorp, South Africa|
Key Job Purpose:
To plan, manage and oversee centre and district office day to day operations including managing coordinators,
systems, procedures, facilities and ensuring efficient operations. To Improve productivity and streamlining
products and services activities to maximise results, achieve peak performance levels on the set targets/goals
and objectives and report to the head office. Provide technical support on policies, procedures and process to
achieve both staff and products in the jurisdiction. Facilitate , coordinate and consolidate activities that promotes
integrated planning amongst centres and districts. Foster relationship with external stakeholders with intend to
develop socio- economical youth advancement
Key Outcomes: ( what deliverables are required to achieve job purpose)
- Management and oversight of Centers and districts
- Planning and Coordination of Centers and districts
- Finance administration and Risk Management
- Performance management
- Human Resource Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Customer Relations
- Facility Management
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations
- Planning Yearly, quarterly and monthly targets
- Appraising job results;
- Disciplining employees;
- Developing employees,
- Coordinating roles , and
- enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity
Outcomes Key Activities
(what activities are relevant to deliver the outcomes)
KPA 1: Management and
planning of Centers and
- Operational planning with centres and districts
- Provide oversight on the distributions of resources amongst centers and
- Assist in the management of products and services amongst centre and
- Ensure clear direction for the area.
- Ensure the achievement of goals and objectives for the area
- Ensure monthly objectives are set.
- Ensure effective resource management.
- Ensure a safe and secure working environment.
- Ensure adequate office supplies.
- Ensure that MOA/MOU and lease agreements are within contract
- Ensure compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Ensure that staff is inducted on organizational policies
KPA 2: Finance
Administration and Risk
- Manage budget within all centers and districts
- Ensure that assets are utilised effectively
- Ensure cost effectiveness.
- Ensure the availability and sharing of adequate information.
- Ensure uniformity across centres and districts
- Ensure smooth administration of activities.
- Ensure positive cash flow.
- Ensure adherence to policy and standards.
- Ensure proper assessment of applications to ensure safety and minimal
risk of losses to capital base of organization .
- Ensure uniformity and professional liaison via correspondence.
- Ensure client satisfaction and enhancement of company image
- Comply with Treasury regulations
- Ensure potential risks are identified as soon as possible.
- Ensure effective risk management.
- Report risk as per Head Office Risk division
KPA 3: Performance
- Ensure continuous evaluation and improvement of performance within the
- Ensure employees are aware of and understand performance standards and
- Ensure pro-active problem solving and decision- making.
Interested candidates can send their CV
Interested candidates may submit the following documents:
NYDA Application Form
Certified latest ID copy
Certified Marriage certificate (if surname has changed)