|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Contract Term: 3-months (start August 2021)
Working Hours: 8:00 - 5:15pm (mostly travelling to Networks in Durban)
Working Days: Monday - Friday (may be requested to work some paid weekends depending on campaign needs)
Remuneration: R8000.00 per month (including travel allowance)
What we are looking for
Fluent in English and isiZulu (any other language would be an advantage)
Comfortable with a lot of traveling in and around Durban
Own reliable transport
Precision and ability to apply different branding elements (training to be provided)
Excellent time-management, organisational and communicational skills
Reside in Durban
Qualification and 2+ years experience in Activations/Promotional, Marketing and or Communications Management field would be the ideal.
Excellent knowledge of Durban and surrounding areas
Own laptop and WiFi access
- Assisting with branding production logistics, printing production, flighting and deflighting process.
- Manage current Simunye Media Network and source new network sites for particular campaigns
- Recruitment of brand ambassadors and influencers.
Maintaining and developing relationships with new and existing influencers. Briefing Influencers. Encouraging and monitoring online posts.
- Activation/promotional days - Assist in managing activations and promotional staff. Organise staff, logistics of the day.
- Manage logistic around stock and deliveries
- Take and create content images for each campaign inline with each brand
Paid Trial Days to start as soon as possible and interview calls to be conducted.
Interested candidates can send their CV