|Location||East London, East London, South Africa|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the position of a Receptionist at Marcandice Private Limited.
Duties And Responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities
1 Manning the reception
• Ensuring that the reception area is always smart maintained at all times.
• Warmly receiving visitors and directing them to relevant offices/meeting rooms.
• Receiving and screening calls promptly and directing them to relevant personnel.
• Taking, recording and timeously relaying messages to staff.
• Maintaining up to date know-how about the company business and products as well as assisting with general information requested by clients verbally or on the phone.
• Compiling and maintaining a record for the whereabouts of staff to enable proper direction of visitors or calls.
• Typing and performing secretarial duties when the need arises.
2. Administrative Functions
• Reporting equipment faults/failure or other culpabilities to the immediate supervisor/manager as soon as they occur.
• Performing routine administrative tasks as requested from time to time.
• Completing the relevant forms from Couriers in preparation for collection or delivery.
• Managing the vehicle log sheets.
Qualifications And Experience
Qualifications, Experience and Mannerism Requirements
Certificate or Diploma in Office Management/ Receptionist/ Administration or equivalent.
5 'O' levels including English Language and Mathematics.
Knowledge of telephone etiquette.
Presentable, Personable and Punctual.
At-least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Ability to provide high standard customer service.
Exceptional grooming and deportment.