|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
The candidate must ensure stock accuracy as well as the following;
Department receives correct quantities of stock in time and on time.
Any discrepancies with regards to inventory, safety and other anomalies are reported and rectified.
Main areas of responsibilities:
- Planning, coordination and control on daily operational Receiving activities: "Same day Principle"
- Inbound and Outbound - Receiving, All stock returns, verification of GRN on incoming stock.
- Monitor daily workload - current and outstanding.
- Adjust work capacity to finalize the daily operational requirements.
- Ensure that perpetual counts and stock movements are done accurately.
- Give daily feedback to the receiving manager.
- Assist with weekly and monthly reporting as requested by Management.
- Applying good housekeeping/Safety and accuracy of work in accordance with best warehouse practices.
- Take action when there is poor performance
- Use systems (SAP/M4N) – create Blind Receipts
- Creating load ID for shipments from Receiving Worksheets and Internal Production
- Working knowledge and understanding of Inventory and WMS concepts
- Intermediate MS Excel, MS Word, and WMS experiences
- SAP knowledge will be advantageous
- Proven problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and Conceptual Thinking
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Customer Service Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Disciplined, hard worker and accuracy of work
- Positive attitude
Interested candidates can send their CV