|Location||Durban, South Africa|
- Raw Material Planning, forecasting and Ordering Raw Materials and Fabric from abroad and locally
- Generate Purchase Orders in SAP
- Liaising with Suppliers on Raw Material Prices
- Maintaining/Monitoring Supplier Status files on Orders
- Monitoring Shipment of overseas Orders.
- Submit weekly Consignment Stock Recons to Suppliers
- Collaborate with Finance to resolve queries
- Prepare Quarterly Price Forecasts
- Monitoring and Controlling Inventory Levels
- Monthly Compound Requirement Analysis and forecasting and ensue that correct levels of raw materials required in compounds are procured on time.
- Collaborate and communicate with sales on Customer Order Status and ensure that fabric and compound is received on time to ensure proper production planning
- Monitoring and Prioritizing Fabric Releases in conjunction with Production Ticket Requirements
- Liaise with Scheduling on Daily Production schedules
- Reduce / Monitor /Maintain Low Part roll inventories
- Have Regular meetings with Suppliers to discuss market conditions and obtaining status on raw material supply and changes.
- Resolve Raw Material Stock Out situations.
- Source equivalent/alternative raw materials in event of obsolete / supply shortages.
- Yearly / quarterly Raw Material Stores Inventory Levels.
- Obtaining Certificates of Analysis of Raw Materials for BVQI Audit Purposes
- Close out all NCRs (Non-Conformance Requests) and CARs (Corrective Action Requests).
- Degree or National Diploma in Logistics or SCM or Equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience within a manufacturing organization as raw materials buyer
- Experience with Procure-to-Pay
- Contract Management experience
Interested candidates can send their CV