|Location||Umhlanga, Umhlanga, South Africa|
We are looking for a junior to intermediate Property Administrator based in Umhlanga Rocks. The candidate will be required
to take full responsibility for all administrative matters relating to the
Residential- and/or Commercial Property Portfolio. This includes liaising with
tenants, service providers, contractors and property owners, the preparation of
lease applications & lease agreements, capturing of property, tenant &
lease details on the Company’s property management system (‘MDA’), debtor and
creditor accounts administration (including local authority accounts
management), utilities management, the updating of data on MDA is an added
advantage, property inspections, service provider selection, reactive &
proactive property maintenance management. The role also includes taking care
of all the general office administration and day-to-day operations.
5 Years in Residential Experience - NOT NEGOTIABLE
FFC(Fidelity Fund Certificate) - Optional
FEC NQF 4 Certificate - Optional
PDE Certificate / Exemption - Optional
CEA Certificate - Optional
Own transport and valid driver’s license – NOT NEGOTIABLE
Proficient in Real Estate Computer Programs: (Proctrl, TPN, MDA, CMA info, Revenue Portal)
Computer Literate (Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal
- Good communication skills
- Integrity and honesty
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Team player, friendly, motivator, adaptable, deadline driven.
- Investigative, analytical and problem
- Trustworthy, reliable and responsible
- Cell Phone
- Solid experience with Landlord
- Willing to travel
- High energy levels
- Microsoft Office (Word / Excel/ PowerPoint), MDA (Preferred)
- Excellent computer skills.
- The ability to learn, adapt quickly, use initiative
- Excellent people skills.
- Team Player.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Organised, efficient and deadline focused.
- Detail oriented with strong focus on accuracy.
- Can work independently and are self-motivated.
- Works well under pressure
- Good understanding of “Legal Leases”
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must be well dressed and professional
Interested candidates can send their CV