|Location||Newlands, South Africa|
Coordinates, and implements the firm’s, practice groups’, and individual attorney’s activities with respect to marketing, business development and public relations.
Objective is to increase visibility and brand recognition to strengthen and expand the firm’s client base.
Must have matric and the relevant qualifications
Must be credit and criminal clear
Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in Project Management/Marketing/ Communications
Major Job Functions:
Implements,and manages the firm’s business development plan consistently with the firm’s strategic plan and policies.
- Supports and facilitates implementation and tracking of business development/marketing plans and campaigns for South Africa, which could include practice groups, sectors, alternate businesses and individual attorneys consistently with the firm’s plan.
- Participates in the firm’s strategic planning activities with respect to evaluation and improvement of present and future business development opportunities and activities.
- Prepares and manages public relations activities and communications for the firm, including press releases, new attorney announcements and notices, other firm announcements, client newsflashes and media materials.
- Assists with the design, updating, and maintenance of online and print marketing and business development materials for the firm and for attorneys.
- Assist with updating and refreshing content for the firm’s web site and social media platforms.
- Working with the internal technical and design stakeholders for the website and social media platforms.
Directories and Awards:
- Assists with the submission process for directory submissions and firm awards, promotes awards, and determines which directories should be launched and maintained.
- Provides training in business development and communication for attorneys and staff of the firm.
Interested candidates can send their CV