|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
- B-Tech in Engineering
- National Diploma / N6 / in Engineering
- Project Management qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 Years Project Management experience
- At least 3 Years’ experience in Contract Management obtained during the Project Management experience.
- Experience in NEC Contracts (advantageous)
- Project Management experience in a Repair and Maintenance Environment (Advantageous)
Skills and Competencies
- Computer literate in MS Office, windows and MS Project.
- Contract negotiation, preparation and management, including negotiate and co-ordinate change with all parties.
- Establish and Maintain customer and inter departmental relationships.
- Continuous control and maintenance of ISO 9000 quality system.
- SAP (PP- PS Modules)
- Project Management.
- Product / Technician knowledge
- Contract Management
- Cost Management
- Business Processes
- Legislative Acts (Basic Conditions of Employment, Labour Relations Act, Employment Equity Act, Skills Development Act, OHS Act, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, PFMA and Corporate Governance).
- Above average interpersonal, communication and management skills with strong customer
- Stakeholder Management Skills
- Ethical and Honest
- Strong Leadership
- Results –Driven
- Assertive / Direct
- Analytical / Attention to Detail
- Ability to cope with stress and work under pressure
- Self-discipline and drive
- Key Receivers
- Project Financial and Contract Management
- Project Planning and Mobilization
- Financial and Quality Management
- Project Communication and Relationship Management
- Safety , Health ,Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Adherence
Interested candidates can send their CV