|Location||Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the projects managers with monthly costs and projections.
- Performing project expense reconciliations against the vendor change request system on a monthly basis.
- Resolve financial queries as requested by the project managers. Project Administration and Support
- Taking minutes at the project working group meetings, project steering committee meetings, project management office forum, and managing the distribution, storage and updating of these minutes within 48hours
- Provide the relevant vendor with any newly logged, or amended Change Requests for their further attention
- Taking responsibility for the timeous maintenance of all project static data on the project management system (PPO), JIRA and SharePoint.
- Reconciling timesheets on a weekly basis and following up with project office staff members who have not captured their timesheets.
- Coordinating and distributing the bi-weekly project highlight reports.
- Communicate and follow up on actions and give daily feedback to Project Managers
- Manage the Change Request (CR) process from logging new CRs any Quotes or feedback on a CR, up to and including the delivery and invoicing of the CR; as well as updating CR detail changes and saving of all relevant documentation; on PPO and JIRA demand management board.
- Liaise with external vendors and internal officials regarding progress on CRs and assist in the BA Prioritisation meetings and Weekly Project feedback meetings with vendors and keep relevant parties updated of any progress on the logged CRs. Direct Support to the Project Managers
- Setting up meetings and managing diaries for four project managers. • Professional telephone handling and message taking
- Managing travel arrangements for project office staff, include flight booking, rental car booking, hotel booking and the updating of all reservations as travel arrangements change. Office Administration
- Booking call bridges and coordinating with vendor project management offices regarding their staff availability.
- Asset management for projects (only if required)
- Log equipment breakdowns and infrastructure problems with SCI Support and track progress
- Arrange ad-hoc project functions
- Maintaining the SCI IT production environment Change Calendar on SharePoint Governance
- Follow SCI processes
- Adhere to PMO methodology and processes
- Ensuring that projects are run in compliance with the governance requirements
- Ensuring correct documentation is produced at the relevant phases in the project lifecycle.
- Completion of templates within guidelines Qualifications and Experience
- Matric (Relevant tertiary qualification preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- An industry-recognized project management qualification would be beneficial
Interested candidates can send their CV