|Location||Durban, South Africa|
Science & Engineering
Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in South Africa.
- Production Operation Engineer
- To carry out the production study and manage the onsite production operations of development wells.
- Participate in the definition of the company’s activities and manage the production, facilities engineering, maintenance and the operation of field production.
- Promote the development of studies and related programs to optimize the existing field performance, maintenance or revamping of surface facilities. Ensure new projects are fully integrated into ongoing operations, minimizing production disruption.
- Coordinate the production operations work program and budget development.
- Direct the operations activities ensuring that they are conducted according to approved programs and approved budget. Provide the studies and analysis to improve work methods and operational efficiency.
- Review the data and information to be issued for the budget control and deviation analysis.
- Ensure the internal lines of communication are established to maintain high field operation efficiency standard and achieve economical results.
- Promote scheduling of training activities and planning career development for production personnel, coordinate planning and implementing of personnel nationalization program.
- Ensure appropriate relationship with government and partners to supply data and information required and solve problems of common interests.
- Ensure working relationship with partners and contractors in area of mutual interests for cost effective conduct of the operations.
- Responsible for tracking and analyzing the investment of development, contracts execution, providing proposal and advice.
- Organize the production summary and analysis, provide improvement or preventive measures.
- Other duties assigned by Superior.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Petroleum engineering, drilling & completion or the related.
- Minimum 4 years’ previous experience, Including at least 3 years in Oil & Gas.
- Extensive knowledge of exploration, development, production, drilling and completion.
- Knowledge of cost control and laws.
- Understanding of petroleum contract, reservoir, and geology and oil production in the oil & gas industry.