|Location||Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Dbest Group need the services of an experienced, friendly and presentable Printing Shop Assistant to join our team.
The business operates in Pretoria CBD.
The individual would be required to work with and build long term relationships with existing and new customers.
Duties will include:
- Managing the front shop area independently
- Making balloons and flowers for clients
- Welcoming and receiving clients
- Handling the cash register, card machine facilities and front house computer
- Stock taking of stationery and items for sale
- Collaborating with service providers and ordering new supplies as necessary
- Assisting customers with prepaid internet / wireless internet facilities
- Assisting customers with printing, laminating, binding, scanning, e-mailing and faxing
- Typing up documents and editing existing documents on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Nitro, etc.
- Meeting with management on a weekly basis to report back on problems, successes, etc.
- Record keeping and data capturing
- Working weekends
- Working longer hours when the need arises.
- Must possess strong interest in flowers and balloons
- Must be Creative
- Matric Certificate or a Qualification in Administration / Sales / Computers or any relevant field would be of advantage
- 1+ Years’experience in a similar environment (internet café, print shop, copying centre,etc.) is essential
- Front Shop management experience
- Must be able to speak, read and write English– additionally, knowing any of the official languages would be of advantage
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Must be highly professional and presentable
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Product knowledge (including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Must have high energy levels and be self-motivated, tenacious, disciplined, “hungry for success” and resilient
- Must reside around Pretoria CBD
Interested candidates can send their CV