|Location||Polokwane, South Africa|
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that 3-5 year plans are aligned with Business Strategy and Objectives.
- *Compile 3-5 Year Demand Plans
- *Compile 3-5 Year End-to-End Supply Plans to deliver the Business Plan.
- *Build & Deploy tactical Programs.
- Ensure Alignment of bottom up plan with top down targets. Ensure delivery of an optimal Demand & Supply
- Plan over an 18-24 month view in alignment with the business top down strategy, objectives & targets.
- Deliver a 13-week operational plan to deliver the required Customer Service Levels at Optimal Cost and make changes on a daily basis to adjust the plan reality unfolds.
- Ensure all decisions/changes are made across the end-to-end Supply Chain for both Operational (13 weeks) and Tactical (18 months) Plans
- Weigh the impact of decisions/changes on all Plants, Distribution, Sales & Marketing, Customers, and Business Profitability & Suppliers.
- Ensure optimal source of supply of all products to all points of distribution taking into account all supply chain costs, while eliminating Out of Stocks Demand and Supply
- Management of all exports outside the borders of Zambia Instill a culture of professionalism and Continuous improvement for planning function at CCBA
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 with 6 credits or better University Degree in fields such as Engineering, Commerce, Accounting, Science, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Planning, Logistics
- Master Degree in a relevant field would be an added advantage (Certified Supply Chain Professional) CSCP
- At least 5 years’ work experience with at least 3 years in FMCG Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP)/Integrated Business Planning Experience
- Must have managed planning using an ERP system including MRP and Master Scheduling Principles
- Good knowledge and solid experience in applying Advanced Forecasting, Planning & Scheduling processes & systems.
- Must be a fully paid up member of Engineering Institute of Zambia
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree