|Location||Umhlanga, South Africa|
Admin & Office
Our client, within the finance industry seeks to appoint an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team based in Umhlanga.
Key Duties Payroll Capture
- Accurate monthly data input on the VIP Premier.
- Payment of salary to Standard bank
- Processing and calculation of overtime
- Preparations of bonus payments
- A fair understanding of PAYE, SDL, UIF and BCEA
- Liaising with 3rd parties with regards to medical aid, provident fund, Garnishees and Standard bank
- Attending to all queries received via the Payroll Helpdesk and responding within the required turnaround time.
- Attending to leave queries with a clear understanding of basic conditions of employment
- Sales commission experience advantageous Data Collation and Reporting
- Assisting with data collation and reporting as and when required.
- Processing of monthly financial journals
- Preparing and payment for non-exec directors, Workmen’s compensation, and SARS.
- Preparing of STATS SA reports General Admin
- Prepare Certificate of Service letters
- Prepare UIF forms
- Monthly submission of UIF Declaration
- Preparation and distribution of various letters and emails
- Updating of leave records for temporary staff
- Updating the monthly Standard Bank Payment Schedule
- Filing of documents on Datastor
- Assisting with payroll projects as and when required
- Handling staff queries efficiently and effectively
- Offering amazing service to all internal and external customers Job Requirements
- Matric, Diploma or certificate in payroll administration - Advantageous
- Minimum 2-3 years payroll / benefits admin experience
- Experience with Sage Premier VIP Payroll and HR System
- Computer literacy/ MS office at intermediate level
- Strong numerical aptitude
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and pressure If you do not receive any feedback within 14 days, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Interested candidates can send their CV