|Location||Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa|
Shipping and Logistics company based in Roodepoort seeks an Operations Controller to join their team with a minimum of two years experience in logistics operations, drivers license and resides in and around the area.
Book cargo with shipping lines or service providers.
- Coordinate, control, arrange and monitor the collection/ and deliveries and shipments of
containers and manage this until final destination.
- Control and Manage Import/Export Process from the time vessel berths to delivery to Client.
- Complete customs clearances, ensuring full compliance to any relevant regulations.
- Manage documentation flow. This includes bills of lading, packing lists, commercial invoices and
certificates of origin, licences and permits.
- The Controller will book all movement of modes by sea freight, airfreight and road freight.
- Carry-out any other reasonable instruction from management.
- Follow SOP.
- Provide sailing schedule to clients, book freight, advise cut off time for SI and VGM, ascertain
draft is correct and confirm final Bill.
- Ensure that all documentation received tallies and is correct.
- Prepare Shipping line releases.
Salary -R11 000 - R13 000pm
Interested candidates can send their CV